The undersigned Vetreria Etrusca S.p.A., in its capacity as Data Controller, hereby informs you (hereinafter referred to as "Data Subject") that pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation no. 679 of 27 April 2016 "General Data Protection Regulation" (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation"), the personal data you provide will be processed as follows:
1. Purpose of the processing
- to make a quick assessment of the reliability and truthfulness of your identity, provide you with the authentication credentials needed to access our website as a "registered user" and carry out statistical analysis for marketing purposes (although this is carried out on anonymous data).
- to send you, if desired, information and promotional material via our newsletter service and contact you as part of our surveys aimed at assessing the degree of customer satisfaction
2. Legal basis and provision
- The legal basis for the processing referred to in point 1a) is the legitimate interest of the data controller to process the requests received, the performance of a contract to which you are party or the performance of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request.
The data to be entered in the fields marked * are needed for us to evaluate the reliability and truthfulness of the identity of the registration applicant.
Failure to provide data will make it impossible for our personnel to assign you credentials as a "registered user".
The provision of other data is, instead, optional for this processing, failure to provide the same will not have any consequence.
- The legal basis for the processing referred to in point 1b) is the consent given by you, which may be easily revoked at any time, without any formality and without any consequence on other data processing. Since we have activated several newsletters, we need the data in the fields "nationality", "province" and "product" so as to include you among the recipients of items of interest to you, having regard to the language and product sector. If this data is not provided, we will not be able to send you any newsletters.
3. Retention times
For the processing referred to in point 1a) the data will be kept until three months after cancellation from the reserved area and in any case not beyond the terms provided for by specific, legal obligations.
For the processing referred to in point 1b), the data will be kept until any future revocation of consent.
4. Recipients of personal data
The personal data you provide will be processed by appointed personnel, duly instructed and operating under the authority and responsibility of the Data Controller.
Personal data may also be processed by third parties who provide instrumental services, including communication services, e-mail and technical services for operating the website and IT service providers.
Such parties will receive only the data strictly necessary for the performance of their functions and will undertake to use them only for the purposes indicated above and to process them in compliance with the applicable privacy regulations. The updated list of all recipients is available upon written request from the Data Controller.
5. Data subject’s rights
We also inform you that, with regard to the data you may, at any time, exercise the rights provided for in CHAPTER III of the Regulation (including, for example, the right of the data subject to ask the Data Controller for access to the data concerning him/her, to correct or delete the same, to supplement incomplete data, to limit processing and to oppose in whole or in part use of the data) by writing by post to the above addresses or to the e-mail address: email@example.com. Pursuant to Art. 77 of the Regulation EU 2016/679, moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that the processing infringes the aforementioned Regulation.
6. Data Controller
Vetreria Etrusca S.p.A., Via Maremmana, 70 Montelupo F.no (Florence), Italy.