Vetreria Etrusca S.p.A., as data controller, hereby informs you that, pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter Regulations), in order to establish and implement ongoing contractual relations, it is in possession of or may subsequently become aware of information concerning you.
1. Type of personal data processed
The following personal data may be processed: personal and tax data, contact details, bank details and other administrative or commercial data needed for the purposes indicated below.
2. Purpose of the processing
- the fulfilment of legal obligations and performance of the contract to which you are party, accounting and administrative management, management of existing business relationships and any disputes;
- sending information and promotional material, via e-mail, relating to products and services marketed or events in which we participate; carrying out surveys aimed at assessing the degree of customer satisfaction.
3. Legal basis
- The legal basis for the processing referred to in point 2a) is the performance of a contract to which you are party or the performance of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request. The provision of the required information is necessary to fulfil legal and contractual obligations, therefore any refusal to provide it will make it impossible for the undersigned to perform the contract.
- The legal basis for the processing referred to in point 2b) is the legitimate interest of the data controller to use the e-mail addresses provided by the data subject for promotional purposes (of products similar to those sold) and to carry out surveys for the improvement of the product.
4. Recipients of personal data
The personal data you have provided will be processed by appointed staff, duly instructed and operating under the authority and responsibility of the Data Controller. Personal data may also be processed by third parties and associated companies which provide instrumental services, including communication services, e-mail, correspondence addresses and other service providers involved in the aforesaid purposes. Only the data strictly necessary for the performance of the relevant functions will be communicated to the aforementioned subjects. The updated list of all recipients is available upon written request from the Data Controller.
5. Data subject’s rights
We also inform you that, with regard to the data itself, you may, at any time, exercise the rights provided for in CHAPTER III of the Regulation (including, for example, the right of the data subject to ask the Data Controller for access to the data concerning him/her, to correct or delete the same, to supplement incomplete data, to limit processing and to oppose in whole or in part use of the data) by writing by post to the above addresses or to the e-mail address: email@example.com. Pursuant to Art. 77 of the Regulation EU 2016/679, moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that the processing infringes the aforementioned Regulation.
6. Contact details of the Data Controller
Vetreria Etrusca S.p.A., with registered office in Via Maremmana, 70 Montelupo F.no (Florence), Italy.
If you do not wish to receive advertising material and the commercial communications referred to in point 2.b, please send us an email with the subject "unsubscribe".