The undersigned Vetreria Etrusca S.p.A., in its capacity as Data Controller, hereby informs you (hereinafter referred to as "Data Subject") that pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 679 of 27 April 2016 "General Data Protection Regulations" (hereinafter referred to as "Regulations"), the personal data you provide will be processed as follows:
1. Purpose of the processing
- to make a quick assessment of the reliability and truthfulness of your identity, define the subject of your request and the geographical area to which you belong so as to forward the request to the personnel able to respond to it;
- to send you, if desired, information and promotional material via our newsletter service, customised according to certain recipient characteristics and contact you as part of our surveys aimed at assessing the degree of customer satisfaction.
2. Legal basis and provision
- The legal basis for the processing referred to in point 1a) is the legitimate interest of the data controller to process the requests received, implement the pre-contractual measures adopted at your request or perform the contract to which you are party. Failure to provide such references will result solely in the impossibility of our personnel to respond to your requests.
Failure to provide the data referred to in the "nationality", "province" and "product" fields would prevent us from processing your request and therefore from answering, you may use the address email@example.com.
- The legal basis for the processing referred to in point 1b) is the consent to receive communications given by you which may be easily revoked at any time, without any formality and without any consequence.
Since we have activated several newsletters, we need the data in the fields "nationality" and "product" so as to include you among the recipients only of items of interest to you, having regard to the language and product sector. If this data is not provided, we will not be able to send you any newsletters.
3. Retention times
For the processing referred to in point 1a) the data will be kept for the period of time needed to process your request and, in any case, not beyond the terms provided for by specific, legal obligations.
For the processing referred to in point 1b), the data will be kept until any future revocation of consent.
4. Recipients of personal data
The personal data you have provided will be processed by appointed staff, duly instructed and operating under the authority and responsibility of the Data Controller.
Personal data may also be processed by third parties who provide instrumental services, including communication services, e-mail and technical services for operating the website and IT service providers.
Such parties will receive only the data strictly necessary for the performance of their functions and will undertake to use them only for the purposes indicated above and to process them in compliance with the applicable privacy regulations. The updated list of all recipients is available upon written request from the Data Controller.
5. Data subject’s rights
We also inform you that, with regard to the data itself, you may, at any time, exercise the rights provided for in CHAPTER III of the Regulation (including, for example, the right of the data subject to ask the Data Controller for access to the data concerning him/her, to correct or delete the same, to supplement incomplete data, to limit processing and to oppose in whole or in part use of the data) by writing by post to the above addresses or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to Art. 77 of the Regulation EU 2016/679, moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that the processing infringes the aforementioned Regulation.
6. Data Controller
Vetreria Etrusca S.p.A., Via Maremmana, 70 Montelupo F.no (Florence), Italy.