Privacy and Vetreria Etrusca S.r.l.
The processing of the personal data communicated by visitors through the Vetreria Etrusca S.r.l. web site shall take place as follows:-
Vetreria Etrusca S.r.l. is in charge of the processing of personal data communicated to it by visitors to this site.
Such data shall be used by Vetreria Etrusca S.r.l. for the purposes for which the person whom the data refer to gave his/her consent.
Whoever has given his/her personal data to Vetretria Etrusca S.r.l. authorizing it to process it for a specific purpose shall have the power any time to exercise the rights under the Code for the Protection of Personal Data (Italian Law Decree 196/2003, art. 7 by contacting Vetreria Etrusca S.r.l., Via Maremmana 70, 50056 Montelupo Fiorentino, Firenze.
Through this web site Vetreria Etrusca S.r.l. draws anonymous data and information (browsers, geographic location, date and time) which it processes for the purpose of improving site management and optimisation as well as for statistical purposes and to gather more information on its production and their consumption. This information can be located on servers in Italy but will in no case be communicated by the person in charge or its directors to third parties, nor will it be used to contact visitors to the site without their request or consent.
The communication of personal data relative to minors must be effected by a parent or by a person who exercises authority over the minor.
Article 7. (right of access to personal data and other rights).
- The person concerned is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or absence of personal data that concern him/her, even if as yet unregistered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain an indication of:
- the origin of the personal data;
- processing purpose and method;
- logic applied in case data is processed with electronic means;
- identification details of the person in charge, of the people responsible and of the representative appointed - under art. 5, paragraph 2;
- of the people or category of people to whom the personal data can be communicated to, or who can become acquainted with such data as appointed representative in the State territory, as persons in charge or delegates.
- The person in charge has the right to obtain:-
- the update, the rectification and, should he/she be interested, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the block of the data processed when it infringes the law, and of those data the conservation of which is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification that the operations mentioned in points a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge – including their content– of those to whom the data were communicated or divulged, save in case this compliance is impossible or involves the use of means that is obviously disproportionate to the right protected.
- The party concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:-
- for legitimate reasons – the processing of data that concern him/her even though such data is pertinent to the purpose of its collection;
- the processing of personal data that concern him/her for the sending of advertising material or for direct sale or for market research or commercial communication purposes.